27 Mar Cosmoprof Bologna 2023: new products and solutions
Cosmoprof Bologna 2023 came to an end and we at Kreglinger we did not want to miss it, if you did, stay to know the highlights of one of the most important trade fairs in the personal beauty market.
Cosmoprof, founded more than 50 years ago, is a 3 events in 1:
- Cosmopack focused on the beauty supply chain.
- Cosmo Perfumery & Cosmetics.
- Cosmo Hair&Nail&Beauty Salon.
2984 exhibitors from 64 countries, each dedicated to specific industries and distribution channels. More than 250,000 visitors from all over the world came to this place to discover the latest trends.
We at Kreglinger were excited to visit each department, it was huge and could find brilliant new ideas in the market.
Creating alternative solutions, like the followings, to protect the environment was the key concept that brought all the brands together:
- The growing trend of blue biotechnology in the cosmetic industry is not only exciting for its innovative use of marine organisms to create effective anti-aging ingredients, but also for its commitment to sustainability, ensuring that these products are developed without negatively impacting our precious marine environment.
- As awareness of the damaging effects of traditional sunscreens on coral reefs grows, the rise of “reef friendly” products is a welcome trend, and it’s heartening to see the development of multiple solutions aimed at protecting our fragile marine environment. New alternatives for sunscreen, for example, mainly mineral sunscreens formulations.
- Solid cosmetics have numerous benefits, including reducing the use of water and the carbon footprint as products uses less space when transported, longer lifespan than liquid alternatives and are formulated with more natural ingredients.
- Recycled packaging and the option to refill cosmetics not only reduces waste, but also reduces the carbon footprint of the beauty industry.
- Multiple functional products. From packaging that reduced the quantity of plastic pieces to the formulations itself like hybrid lip, cheek and eye cosmetics or makeup with skin benefits.
- New concepts for cosmetics like tea-bag cleanser or face cleanser in a sheet format activated with water, endless eco solutions!
At Kreglinger, we’re committed to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the cosmetic market so we can continue to provide our customers with the highest quality products. We’re always excited to learn and explore new possibilities in the world of beauty and can’t wait to see what the future holds for this dynamic industry.